– Akomex is Poland’s leading manufacturer of food packaging, predominantly for the fishing industry.
– One of the owners, a majority shareholder and founder, decided to sell his block of shares after many years of creating the company’s value.
– Analyzing the company’s strengths and weaknesses to select an optimal investor.
– Developing the best transaction structure (company operating as a general partnership).
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and industry investors from Poland and Western Europe.
– Managing the competitive investor sourcing process.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Highlander Partners buy 54% of Akomex shares.
– Highland Partners provides additional capital funding and debt financing, used to purchase a modern manufacturing plant in a special economic zone and to expand production capabilities.