– Telestrada S.A. is a dynamically developing telecommunications operator listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, providing complex services to individual and corporate customers.
– Telestrada’s management decided to support the company’s organic growth by acquiring complementary businesses.
– The management decided to take part in the competitive sales process of one of the largest businesses on the landline telecommunications market – Niezależny Operator Międzystrefowy (“NOM”), which was organized by Exatel, its 100% owner.
– Valuing NOM and submitting a non-binding offer.
– Coordinating and supervising NOM’s due diligence audit and identifying key risks.
– Securing bank financing necessary for financing the transaction.
– Leading the negotiation process of the transaction agreements, including the NOM share purchase agreement.
– Telestrada S.A. secures debt financing necessary to finance the transaction totaling 77% of its value.
– Telestrada S.A. purchases 100% of NOM shares.
– Telestrada triples its telecommunications customer base and gains considerable operational synergy effects.