– Agrico is the leading manufacturer of concentrated fruit juices in Poland. During over 10 years of its existence it has developed a unique manufacturing technology of concentrated chokeberry juice and similar products, which gained a strong position on the national and international markets.
– The company funders and owners, after many years of continued development of the company’s manufacturing capabilities and consolidation of its market position in Western Europe, decided to sell 100% of their shares.
– Analyzing the company’s strengths and weaknesses to select an optimal investor.
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and industry investors from Poland and Western Europe.
– Managing the competitive investor sourcing process.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Austria based company Rauch AG, a global leader in the production of fruit concentrates, juices, and drinks buys 100% of Agrico shares.
– The shares reach a very attractive price despite a significant debt burden.
– Rauch AG launches a successful financial restructuring process of the company and further invests in Agrico’s dynamic development.