– Etos S.A. is a specialized Polish clothing retailer managing the Diverse and CLTN brands. Its chain comprises over 200 shops in Poland and other Central and Eastern European countries.
– Following a financial and operational restructuring process, the management needed additional capital support to accelerate the company’s development and stabilize its economic situation.
– Reviewing the finances of the company’s development strategy and quantifying its financial needs.
– Developing the optimal company financing structure.
– Shortlisting the most relevant investors with focus on private equity capital funds.
– Managing the competitive sourcing process of a capital investor.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Mezzanine financing secured from Syntaxis Capital investment fund.
– Company debt successfully refinanced and operational restructuring completed.