– Edica S.A. is Poland’s leading printing company, specializing in appointment diaries.
It is also the European leader in business-dedicated diaries.
– The management of Edica S.A. offered to purchase 100% of shares from the majority shareholders.
– Analyzing the finances of Edica S.A. to determine its market value.
– Supporting the management in the process of submitting a non-binding purchase offer for 100% of Edica S.A. shares.
– Supporting the management in negotiations with the sellers to agree on satisfactory transaction conditions.
– Securing the necessary transaction funds by bank loan and issue of subordinated bonds.
– Edica S.A. management buys 100% of the company shares.
– The management buyout is supported by the debt financing secured.