– Polomarket Detal Sp. z o.o. is a dynamically developing Polish supermarket chain.
– The management decided to support the chain’s expansion by acquiring strong local businesses and leaders in East European markets.
– Analyzing potential acquisition targets in Eastern European countries.
– Longlisting acquisition targets meeting Polomarket Detal’s investment criteria.
– Selecting and approaching longlisted businesses in Poland, Romania (Artima), and Lithuania (IKI).
– Analyzing the attractiveness of potential target companies.
– Valuing the acquisition targets and submitting non-binding offers.
– Coordinating and supervising the due diligence audits and identifying key risk factors.
– Securing bank financing necessary for the transactions.
– Leading the transaction agreement negotiation process, including the purchase agreement for Supermarkety ABC shares.
– Purchase of 100% of shares of Supermarkety ABC – a local market leader.
– Securing debt financing necessary for the transaction to the amount of 80% of its value.
– Polomarket Detal Sp. z o.o. becomes the local market leader.