– Netia is a Warsaw Stock Exchange-listed company and Poland’s largest independent telecommunications operator.
– The management took the strategic decision to focus on the retail business and to sell its wholesale operations.
– It was therefore decided to sell the Premium Internet subsidiary, which managed regional, international, and cellular connections.
– Conducting a detailed financial and operational analysis, and identifying the competitive advantages of Premium Internet.
– Preparing Premium Internet for sale.
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and Polish industry investors.
– Managing the competitive sourcing process of a capital investor.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Netia S.A. sells 100% shares in Premium Internet to Mediatel S.A., a stock exchange-listed company specializing in international telecommunications services.