– Tchibo is one of the largest retailers of coffee and household products, with its unique business concept implemented successfully around the world.
– Poland was the only country in which Tchibo operated a cafe chain. The management decided to sell this business segment and concentrate on the main model.
– As a result, it was decided to sell the cafe chain in Poland.
– Conducting a detailed financial and operational analysis, and identifying the competitive advantages of the Tchibo cafes.
– Designing an optimal transaction structure and preparing the organized part of the company for sale.
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and international industry investors.
– Managing the competitive sourcing process of a capital investor.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Tchibo implements its global strategy of focusing on the development of key assets.
– Cafe chain sold to RUCH S.A., Poland’s largest press distributor.