– Veris is a dynamically developing Polish pharmacy chain.
– The owners decided to sell 100% of the company assets and tasked CIC Corporate Finance with the process.
– Conducting a detailed financial and operational analysis of the Veris pharmacy chain.
– Preparing Veris to the sale process.
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and industry investors from Poland and Western Europe.
– Managing the competitive sourcing process of a capital investor.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– The Penta Investments fund purchases 100% of shares in the group’s companies.
– Veris pharmacies are included in the European chain of Dr. Max pharmacies owned by Penta Investments.