– Etos S.A. is a specialized Polish clothing retailer managing the Diverse and CLTN brands. Its chain comprises over 200 shops in Poland and other Central and Eastern European countries.
– Due to the difficult macroeconomic situation (the 2008/2009 crisis), the management decided to secure an investor to support the process of the company’s financial restructuring.
– Reviewing the finances of the company’s development strategy and quantifying its financial needs.
– Developing the optimal company financing structure.
– Shortlisting of the most relevant investors, with focus on financial ones.
– Managing the competitive sourcing process of mezzanine funding.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Capital funding from the investment fund Abris Capital Partners secured.
– Successful implementation of the retail network development and company value growth strategies.