– ZIPP is Poland’s largest manufacturer and distributor of scooters and mopeds.
– The KBC PE fund, ZIPP’s major shareholder, decided to divest the business and organize a competitive sale process, tasking us with leading it.
– Analyzing the company’s strengths and weaknesses to select an optimal investor.
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and industry investors from Poland, Western Europe and Asia.
– Managing the competitive investor sourcing process.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Sale of 100% of shares owned by KBC PE and their purchase by the company’s management.
– Further dynamic development of the company with support from its current management.