– Jenox is a leading Polish manufacturer of starter batteries, selling most of its products in Western Europe.
– The company owners – its founders and long-time managers – after many years of intense development decided to sell 100% of their shares.
– Analyzing the company to select best suiting investors.
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and industry investors, both European and global.
– Managing the competitive investor sourcing process.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– An industry investor – European battery manufacturer ZAP Sznajder Batterien – buys 100% of Jenox shares.
– Jenox is further intensely developed by the new owner and significantly strengthens its position both on the Polish and international markets.