– Corda Sp. z o.o. manages a chain of carefully developed and highly operationally effective pharmacies in Poland.
– The owners decided to sell 100% of company shares and tasked CIC Corporate Finance with the process.
– Analyzing the finances and operations of the Corda pharmacy chain.
– Preparing the company to the sale process.
– Shortlisting the most appropriate financial and industry investors from Poland and Western Europe.
– Managing the competitive investor sourcing process.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– 100% of company shares sold to an industry investor – Mediq – one of the largest pharmacy chains in Poland.
– Corda joins the European Mediq chain, which is owned by the Dutch capital group Mediq NV.