– Niezależny Operator Międzystrefowy is one of the largest enterprises in landline telecommunications.
– The management decided to support the company’s organic development by acquiring complementary businesses.
– The management decided to take over the full individual customer portfolio from the Warsaw Stock Exchange listed company MNI.
– Valuing MNI’s individual customer portfolio and submitting a non-binding offer.
– Coordinating and supervising NOM’s due diligence audit and identifying key risk areas.
– Leading the negotiation process of the transaction agreements, including the agreement for the purchase of the organized part of the MNI’s enterprise, and finally concluding appropriate agreements.
– NOM purchases MNI’s full individual customer portfolio by taking over the organized part of the MNI’s enterprise.
– NOM significantly increases its telecommunications subscriber base and gains considerable operational synergy effects.