– Obram is one of the world leaders in dairy industry solutions. It pioneered and patented several technological solutions allowing it to offer unique solutions in Central Europe, India, and North America.
– The owners and management considered securing a strategic investor for Obram to strengthen the company’s global expansion capabilities and enable development in new markets, especially in the Far East, Western Europe, and South America.
– Detailed analysis of the company’s strengths and weaknesses to select an optimal investor profile with complementary competences to rectify the weaknesses.
– Shortlisting appropriate investors operating on global markets.
– Managing a competitive investor sourcing process.
– Managing and closing the transaction process.
– Sale of 100% of Obram shares to Tetra Laval Holdings B.V., a world leader in the packaging and process engineering.
– Obram gains access to Tetra Laval’s global sales network.