– DRUK Markuszewscy is a specialised manufacturer of high quality premium paperboard packaging. The Company cooperates mainly with leading international FMCG and confectionary clients in Europe. It focuses on the high value-added end of the market with premium category products.
– Edward and Leszek Markuszewscy, founders of the Company, were considering a potential financial or strategic investor for DRUK Markuszewscy to support the company’s expansion capabilities and enable further strengthening of its current competitive advantages. Our Role
– We conducted a detailed strategic analysis of the company and its strengths in the context of selecting the most suitable investor in terms of both Company’s current profile and its future needs.
– In the early stages, we selected a long list of the most favourable financial and strategic investors operating on global markets. Together with the Company’s owners, we decided to select a small group of investors, and carry on negotiations with them about a shared vision for further development and potential investment. During the process, a number of strategic investors reported their interest in potential investment, nevertheless, none proved to meet all the criteria necessary to sustain further dynamic development of DRUK Markuszewscy.
– We supported Company’s management during preparation of management presentations for potential investors, where our primary goal included a detailed explanation of the Company’s unique technological expertise, developed in the area of advanced packaging.
– Together with Company owners, we selected a short list of the most suitable financial investors operating on global markets, who saw the potential of DRUK Markuszewscy by acquiring a unique expertise in printing high quality premium packaging.
– We created a fully competitive transaction process with a few carefully selected potential investors that has led to obtaining the best suited investor for the Company while providing favourable financial terms for the owners for DRUK Markszewscy.
– We successfully completed a complex transaction process with the selected investor, private equity fund – ABRIS Capital Partners, which have invested more than EUR 770 million in several leading companies in the CEE region. Results
– Sale of 100% of DRUK Markuszewscy to ABRIS Capital Partners and obtaining the best financial conditions for the Company owners.
– Under the new partnership, DRUK Markuszewscy will further continue its dynamic development. Further development prospects were one of the key factors of decision for owners when selecting preferable investor for DRUK Markuszewscy.